Carbon Film Resistor (CFS Series)
0204 / 0207 / 0309
Carbon Film Resistor - CFS Series Files Download
None-leaded , SMD carbon resistor , Cylindrical design ,high solderability ,good strength of electrodes, lower current noise ,suitlab for reflow , flow and iron soldering for teclecommunication , medical , consumer.
- SMD style carbon resistor.
- Free direction for mounting due to cylindrical design.
- High solder ability due to specially plated electrodes.
- Electrodes strength is higher than flat chip resistors.
- Lower current noise than thick film flat chip resistors.
- Suitable for reflow, flow and iron soldering.
- Medical Equipment
- Consumer Product
Standard Electrical Specifications
|0204||1/4W||-55 ~ +155°C||200V||400V||1Ω - 1MΩ|
|0207||1/2W||300V||600V||1Ω - 1MΩ|
|0309||1W||350V||700V||1Ω - 1MΩ|
- Files Download
- RoHS Report
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Automotive Grade Inductor
Carbon Film Resistor (CFS Series) Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation is one of the prime Carbon Film Resistor (CFS Series) manufacturers since 1997. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.