Four Terminal High Precision Current Sense Resistor (4T Series)
1206 / 2010
Four Terminal High Precision Current Sense Resistor - 4T Series Files Download
Metal Foil is special designed for 4 terminations, Kelvin design , surface-mount ,High power and Tight Tolerance of 0.5% for critical current sensing design. This resistor covers the most widely used resistance range from 10m~20m. This technology offers an excellent Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) and high reliable, accurate current detection.
- SMD Type designed for automatic insertion
- High power rating in small size
- Metal foil construction ensures high reliability and performance with very low and stable TCR
- Design for current sense circuits in power electronic systems
- Industry standard sizes
- Power Management Applications
- Switching Power Supply
- Over Current Protection in Audio Applications
- Voltage Regulation Module (VRM)
- DC-DC Converter, Battery Pack, Charger, Adaptor
- Automotive Engine Control
- Disk Driver
- Portable Devices (PDA, Cell Phone
Standard Electrical Specifications
|Type||Power Rating at 70°C||Operating Temp. Range||Resistance Range||TCR (PPM/°C)|
|4T06 (1206)||1/2W||-55 ~ +155°C||10mΩ – 20mΩ||±50|
|4T10 (2010)||3/4W||-55 ~ +155°C||10mΩ - 20mΩ||±50|
Operating Voltage=√(P*R) or Max. operating voltage listed above, whichever is lower.
Overload Voltage=2.5*√(P*R) or Max. overload voltage listed above, whichever is lower.
☑ Viking is capable of manufacturing the optional spec based on customer's requirement.
- Files Download
- RoHS Report
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Automotive Grade Inductor
Four Terminal High Precision Current Sense Resistor (4T Series) Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation is one of the prime Four Terminal High Precision Current Sense Resistor (4T Series) manufacturers since 1997. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.