TO-220 Power Resistor (TR50-H Series TR50FBE9R10H)
TO-220 Power Resistor (TR50-H Series TR50FBE9R10H) Files Download
High power resistor, thick film with packaged TO220. applicaions are for switching power supply and snubbers circuit, automated machine controller, RF power amplifier, low energy pulse loading , UPS, voltage regulation , bleeder resistor.
TR50-H Series±1% 100 50W Series9.1Ω TO220
|Tolerance||TCR (ppm /℃)||Power||Resistance (Ohm)||Package|
Electrical Characteristics Specifications
|Resistance Range||TCR (PPM/°C)|
|TR50-H||-||1Ω||0.05Ω -1Ω||No Specified|
☑ Operating Voltage: 420V Max.
☑ Dielectric Strength: 1800V AC
☑ Insulation Resistance: 10GΩ /min
|Temperature Coefficient of|
|As Spec.||Referenced to 25°C, DR taken at +105°C|
|Short Time Overload||DR±0.3%||2 times rated power with applied voltage not to exceed 1.5 times maximum continuous operating voltage for 5 seconds|
|Load Life||DR±1.0%||2,000 hours at rated power|
|Damp Heat with Load||DR±0.5%||40±2°C, 90~95% R.H., RCWV for 1000 hrs with 1.5 hrs “ON” and 0.5 hrs “OFF”|
|Solderability||90% min. coverage||245±5°C for 3 seconds|
|Thermal Shock||DR±0.3%||-65°C ~150°C, 100 cycles|
|Terminal Strength||DR±0.2%||(Pull Test) 2.4N|
|Vibration, High Frequency||DR±0.2%||20g peak|
- Lead Material: Tinned Copper
- Maximum Torque: 0.9 N-m
- Without a Heat Sink, When in Free Air at 25°C, the TR50-H is Rated for 2.25W.
- The Case Temperature is to be used for the Definition of the Applied Power Limit.
- The Case Temperature Measurement Must be Made with a Thermocouple Contacting the Center of the Component Mounted on the Designed Heat Sink.
- Thermal Grease Should be Applied Properly. RCWV(Rated continuous working voltage)= √(P*R) or Max. Operating voltage whichever is lower
- Files Download
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Thin Film Common Mode Filter (CMT Series)
TO-220 Power Resistor (TR50-H Series TR50FBE9R10H) Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation is one of the prime TO-220 Power Resistor (TR50-H Series TR50FBE9R10H) manufacturers since 1997. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.