Long Termination Thick Film Resistor- CRW ..A Series2021/03/15 Viking Tech
The resistors are constructed in a ceramic based (aluminum oxide). Long-side termination (reverse-geometry) type flat chip resistor, robust design is major
concern, provide a shorter path for heat dissipation to the PCB, enhance high power rating, Wide electrode construction supports good thermal cycling performance. The composition of the paste is adjusted to give the approximate resistance required and is trimmed to nominated value by laser trimmer.
- -Long side terminations enhanced power rating in compact sizes
- - AEC-Q200 qualified, 100% CCD inspection
- - High reliable multilayer electrode construction
- -Compatible with all soldering process
- -Automotive industry
- -Industrial Applicances
- -Telecommunication Equipments
- -Radio and Tape , TV Tuners
- -Computers, Instruments
- -Medical Equipment
- -Power Supply, Battery Charger, DC-DC converter
- Files Download
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Automotive Grade Inductor
Precision Resistor | RF Inductor Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation, since 1997, is an ultra-precision resistor manufacturer. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications, with manufacturing tolerance down to 0.01% and TCR down to 2 ppm in a broad range of package sizes.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.