1. To Identify the Environment Aspects
Assess any source of contamination that is wholly or partially attributable to the environment and that is detrimental to the environment.
2. To Pactice the Environment Requirements
Comply with relevant laws and regulations, implement pollution prevention concepts, and do a good job in waste sorting and resource recovery.
3. To Implement the Prevent Pollution
The company is committed to saving energy, resources and waste reduction and reuse.
4. To satisfy the Social Responsibility
Continuously improve pollutants generated during production and reduce energy and resource consumption.
Policy of Conflict-free Materials
VIKING TECH CORPORATION is taking and will take due diligence within our supply chain to assure “DRC Conflict-Free” for the Minerals of gold (Au), tantalum (Ta), tungsten (W), cobalt(Co) and tin (Sn) are not derived from or sourced from mines in conflict areas of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), or illegally taxed on trade routes, either of which are controlled by non-governmental military groups, or unlawful military factions. Trade routes not confirmed to be “Conflict Free” include direct exports from the DRC, as well as exports through Rwanda, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania and Kenya (countries of whom the U.N. Security Council note are global export routes for DRC-mined minerals).
VIKING TECH CORPORATION hereby formulated this Conflict Minerals Policy and makes following commitments:
1. Not to purchase conflict minerals from mines in the Conflict Regions.
2. Request its suppliers to refuse to use Conflict Minerals from the Conflict Regions.
3. Request its suppliers to notify their upstream/downstream suppliers to follow Minerals Conflict-Free requirements.
4. Continuing our industry leadership and our efforts to source conflict-free minerals from the DRC where possible.
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Automotive Grade Inductor
Precision Resistor | RF Inductor Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation is one of the prime film resistor | chip inductor | electrolytic capacitor manufacturers since 1997. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.