RBA (Responsible Business Alliance)
Viking Tech is committed to safeguard the rights of employees to enable them to obtain the consensus of the international community with respect and dignity, pay attention to workers' rights and occupational safety, Towards a shared vision; Uphold the company integrity, The pursuit of sustainable development, Attention to environmental protection, Production of green products, Take energy-saving measures and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, Continued emphasis on improving performance.
- Compliance with labor regulations, Prohibit the use of child labor, Forced labor, Discrimination, And respect for employees to freedom of association, Continue to improve employees' rights.
- Provide employees healthy and safety work environment, Comply with regulatory requirements specification.
- Focus on environmental safety and health, Compliance with company environmental factors related to the environmental requirements and regulations.
- Observe the highest standards of ethical requirements. Business integrity that does not provide or accept bribes, Respect and protection of intellectual property rights.
- RBA performance indicators reached 100% .
The all aspects of Viking Tech's business are now aligned with the RBA Code of Conduct. Viking Tech went to make sure that its own code of conduct is consistent with and no less stringent than the RBA Code. A number of internal policies and procedures applicable to all facilities worldwide had to be changed to make this possible.
To ensure that the Code stays relevant to evolving issues and trends, Viking Tech reviews the Code on a regular basis.
The RBA Code of Conduct is a set of standards on social, environmental and ethical issues in the electronics industry supply chain, as well as key international human rights standards.
The Code of Conduct contains provisions in the following areas:
- Freely Chosen Employment.
- Young Workers.
- Working Hours.
- Wages and Benefits.
- Humane Treatment.
- Freedom of Association.
- Health and Safety
- Occupational Safety.
- Emergency Preparedness.
- Occupational Injury and Illness.
- Industrial Hygiene.
- Physically Demanding Work.
- Machine Safeguarding.
- Sanitation, Food, and Housing.
- Health and Safety Communication.
- Environmental Permits and Reporting.
- Pollution Prevention and Resource Reduction.
- Hazardous Substances.
- Wastewater and Solid Waste.
- Air Emissions.
- Materials Restrictions.
- Storm Water Management.
- Energy Consumption and Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
- Business Integrity.
- No Improper Advantage.
- Disclosure of Information.
- Intellectual Property.
- Fair Business, Advertising and Competition.
- Protection of Identity and Non-Retaliation.
- Responsible Sourcing of Minerals.
- Management System
- Company Commitment.
- Management Accountability and Responsibility.
- Legal and Customer Requirements.
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management.
- Improvement Objectives.
- Worker Feedback and Participation.
- Audits and Assessments.
- Corrective Action Process.
- Documentation and Records.
- Supplier Responsibility.
For constructing virtuous interaction between colleagues and company communication channel is established based on mutual trust, and a variety of communication channels to facilitate staff provide advice and complaints application.
Channels of communication as described below:：
- Suggestion box
- E-Mail： firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel：+886-3-65973431 Extension No2131
If the information of the prosecutor is thus leaked and the prosecutor suffers harassment or revenge, he will punish the blubber
The enforcement supervisor is absolutely responsible for keeping the prosecutors information confidential!/div>
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Automotive Grade Inductor
- Short Form
Precision Resistor | RF Inductor Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation, since 1997, is an ultra-precision resistor manufacturer. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications, with manufacturing tolerance down to 0.01% and TCR down to 2 ppm in a broad range of package sizes.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.