The Professional Manufacturer of High-level Passive Components
Viking Tech is a leading professional manufacturer in Taiwan to integrate thin film and thick film processing technologies, specializing in the design and development of high-level Resistors and high frequency Inductors. Intensive R&D team for high technology innovative passive components. As electronic technology products upgrade rapidly, Viking continuously improves the products to meet high level demand in the market.
Viking offers various products such as thin film precision resistors, current sensing resistors, metal alloy resistors, high power, high voltage, pulse withstanding, high temperature-resistant, anti-sulfur resistors and MELF resistors, high-frequency inductors and resistors, and automotive-grade resistors.
These products are widely used in precision instruments, electronic meters, medical devices, industrial control, automotive electronics, energy, smart devices, internet of things and high-frequency communication equipment. With a strong focus on thin film technology and specialty fields. Viking Tech has a significant global presence, keep expanding our capacity to enhance international competitiveness, becoming a key manufacturer of high-end passive components.
* Superior Quality
* Fast Delivery
* Excellent Service
* Cost Competitive
~Viking Tech is your best trustworthy partner~
- 1997: Viking Tech was officially established in the Hsinchu Science Park.
- 2000: The Hukou branch was established in Hsinchu County, and ISO-9001 certificated in October.
- 2001: Mass production for thin film resistors and inductors.
- 2002: Set up China , Guangdong office.
- 2008: The merger with Thye Ming Industrial Co., Ltd , Set up Kaohsiung Branch.
- 2009: TS16949 certificated, Set up ERP system.
- 2011: Viking tech was listed on the Taiwan stock market. Set up America office in CA. Expansion Hsiu Chu factory II.
- 2014: Guangdong Fenghua Advanced Technology acquired. ISO 14001:2015 certificated in December.
- 2016: Manufacturing automotive Resistors, Inductors.
- 2018: IATF16949:2016
- 2019: ISO 13485:2016 certificated.
- 2020: Set up MES (Manufacturing execution system)
- 2023: Viking is preparing for the establishment of new factory in Nantong Jiangsu and Europe Italy branch.
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Automotive Grade Inductor
- Short Form
Precision Resistor | RF Inductor Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation, since 1997, is an ultra-precision resistor manufacturer. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications, with manufacturing tolerance down to 0.01% and TCR down to 2 ppm in a broad range of package sizes.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.