New Product ARN Series2020/06/29 Viking Tech
ARN Series Chip resistors are designed on high thermal conductivity Aluminum Nitride substrate with enlarged backside terminations to reduce the thermal resistance. As with any high power chip resistor has good ability to remove the heat to the overall performance of the devices.
Aluminum Nitride Precision Thin Film Chip Resistor-ARN Series
● High thermal conductivity aluminum nitride substrate
● High-power resistors 1206 up to 2 watts, 2512 6W soon is coming
● Offer 2x the power rating over traditional thin-film chip resistors
● Designed with enlarged backside terminations to reduce the thermal resistance
● Low TC down to 25 ppm/C ,Tight tolerance to 0.1%
Please consult with us for the new product.
- Industrial, telecommunications, and test and measurement instrumentation and equipment
- Power suppliers, Power switching, Military and aerospace
- Files Download
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Automotive Grade Inductor
- Short Form
Precision Resistor | RF Inductor Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation, since 1997, is an ultra-precision resistor manufacturer. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications, with manufacturing tolerance down to 0.01% and TCR down to 2 ppm in a broad range of package sizes.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.