2.7V / 3.0V / 3.8V / 5.5V
Supercapacitor - SC Series Files Download
Excellent reliability Supercapacitor with high power density, long cycle life, fast charging-discharging speed and high degree of safety; suitable for consumer electronics, medical devices, industrial devices and home automation.
- Low equivalent internal resistance, with high power density
- Low self-discharge rate, <20% within 72h
- Wonderful cycle life, with coulombic efficiency up to 95%
- Green and environmental friendly, RoHs compliant
- Intelligent Instrument, Automobile Data Recorder, Illumination Lamp
- Fiscal Cash Register, Digital Camera, Power Tools
- Wireless Energy Saving Mouse, Wireless Handwriting Board, SSD Solid State Drive
- Files Download
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Automotive Grade Inductor
Supercapacitor Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation is one of the prime Supercapacitor manufacturers since 1997. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.