Thick Film High Power Chip Resistor - Aluminum Nitride Substrate(ALN) –CRP Series2021/09/6 Viking Tech
Thick Film High Power Chip Resistor - Aluminum Nitride Substrate(ALN) –CRP Series
CRP series thick film resistor is designed on high thermal conductivity aluminum nitride substrate with enlarged backside terminations to reduce the thermal resistance between the topside resistor layer and the solder joint on the end users’ circuit assembly. It offers effiectively heat dissipation to remove the heat to the overall performance of the devices. Enhance over 3 times more power in same size , Excellent reliability and stability. It offers High Thermal Conductivity for Power to 22 W with temperature control in 2512 Case ..
- - Thick film resistive element on an aluminum nitride (AlN) substrates
- - Power ratings up to 22 W with active temperature control
- - Very high thermal conductivity in a small package size
- - Tolerance down to ± 1 % , TCR of ± 150 ppm/°C
- - Lead (Pb)-free wraparound termination over nickel barrie
- -High-power, surface-mount applications
- - industrial
- -Telecom systems ,RF loads in cell phone stations, radio coax circuits, transmitter terminations, and high-power amplifiers and networks
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Automotive Grade Inductor
Precision Resistor | RF Inductor Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation, since 1997, is an ultra-precision resistor manufacturer. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications, with manufacturing tolerance down to 0.01% and TCR down to 2 ppm in a broad range of package sizes.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.