Shunt Resistor (LRS Series)
0630 / 1050 / 1575
Chip Shunt Resistor - LRS Series Files Download
Metal shut chip resistor for high power upto 7W, heavy copper connectors ,excellent long term stability and low inductance. Current sensor for hybrid power source, frequency converter and hihg current automotive.
- Resistance value from 0.2mΩ~5mΩ.
- Electron beam welding, stable performance.
- RoHS compliant.
- Excellent long term stability.
- Switching Power Supply
- Voltage Regulation Module
- PDA and Cell Phone
- Power Module
- Frequency Converters
- DC-DC Converter, Adapter, Battery Pack, Charger
- Current Sensor for Power Hybrid Sources
- High Current Handling for Automotive Engine Controls and Power Management
Standard Electrical Specifications
|Type||Power Rating||Resistance Range||TCR (PPM/°C)|
|LRS0630||3W||0.3, 0.5, 0.9, 1mΩ|
- Files Download
- RoHS Report
- About Viking
- RF Ceramic Inductor
- Ferrite Chip Inductor
- Miniature Power Inductor
- Power Choke Power Inductor
- SMD Metal Alloy Power Inductor
- Shielding Power Inductor
- Non-Shielding Power Inductor
- Wire Wound Power Inductor
- DIP Power Inductor
- EMI Bead (CBM Series)
- Common Mode Filter (CM Series)
- Thin Film Common Mode Filter (CMT Series)
Shunt Resistor (LRS Series) Manufacturer - Viking
Based in Taiwan, Viking Tech Corporation is one of the prime Shunt Resistor (LRS Series) manufacturers since 1997. And their products are used throughout automotive, electronic device applications.
TS16949/ ISO9001/ ISO14001 and meet AEC-Q200 standards, Viking has been offering anti-sulfur, anti-surge, pulse, high voltage, high power precision resistors including thin/ thick film resistors, automotive resistors, melf resistors, current sense resistors, etc. Low noise, low TC, high power inductors such as rf inductors, chip inductors, power inductors, variable inductors, ferrite chip inductors, shielded inductors, wire wound inductors and dip inductors.
Viking has been offering customers high quality power resistors, power inductors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors with solid reputation. Both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, Viking makes sure to meet each customer's demands.